Saturday 18 April 2015

MEGACHROME

For this outfit I've mixed feminine pieces with a sports luxe vibe – perfect for when you're out exploring. I've kept the colour palette neutral, layering over the outfit with a black long-line kimono. Trainers and a small handbag are must have accessories for when you're on the go, too.




I am wearing my long-line kimono I bought from Penney's. I am so happy I purchased them – I am so in love with it!! This kimono is pretty thick so it's perfect for the weather we have been getting lately. Unfortunately I can't find it on their website so I can't provide you the link.


 
Dressed down my faux leather midi skirt by wearing a basic tee I got from H&M.



Trying to transition into lighter colours for spring is pretty challenging for me. I am trying to do one by one piece and getting comfortable first before I dive straight into the deep end.

So I wore this Zara handbag to bring colour to my 'monochrome' outfit. Unfortunately the bag is sold out so I can't provide you the link.



I wore my Adidas Superstars to dress my outfit down. I wanted to be comfortable while going around town so I chose to wear these as they are so easy to walk with.




'Til then.


Long duster coat - Penney's
Basic tee - H&M
Faux leather skirt - Missguided
Bag - Zara
Trainers - Adidas Superstar
Sunglasses - New Look
Watch - MK

No comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

© CAI ANDINO
Maira Gall